Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Home

6 gigs of pictures
10 countries
18 cities
1 trip to the doctor
15 days of Eurail travel
4 flights
too many hostels
31 blog entries
and a whole host of other wonders are complete.
I am home downloading pictures, fighting jet lag and feeling a sense of great accomplishment having completed such a wonderful adventure.


As this is a "Julia in Europe 08" blog it doesn't look like there will be more entries. Unless by some random chance I head back in the next six months. I'll leave the blog up for awhile, but for those who became friends on the trip and need an email address go to the link for my art blog and find another link to my email there.

Thanks so much for reading.

3 comments:

MeganBritt said...

I thoroughly enjoyed your blog of your travels. Thanks for doing it! Can't wait to see you this fall!

Anonymous said...

Blue,

Your blog was an entertaining read! Sounds like you had a great experience.

Sean

Fullers said...

Thanks Julia,
It was fun traipsing across Europe with you!
Ruth